Google+ is sometimes seen as the middle child of the social networks. Although it flies under the radar of the likes of Facebook and Twitter, Google+ can offer a wide range of options to market your brand online.
Don’t know where to start? Or maybe you initially jumped on the Google+ bandwagon and now you are a little lost as to what to do from here? There is a plethora of information out there on social media marketing. What to do, what not to do, tips and tricks, content strategies, social advertising, etc. It can be overwhelming at times.
Social Media Examiner compiled a marketing guidebook for using Google+ to its fullest potential for your brand. From infographics and slideshows, to lists of tools and research studies, anything you wish to investigate further about the network is compiled all in one place for your convenience.
The resources cover topics such as:
- The basics: Gaining exposure, participating in communities, etc.
- Marketing from a community: Specifically how to use the network to grow your business
- Promoting contests: Key examples of how to use Google+ as your core social media contest strategy
- Google+ post ads: How to optimize them to reach a wider audience
- Hosting hangouts and helpouts: Connect with your followers on a more personal level by offering advice, interviewing influencers, etc.
- Specific third-party tools for Google+ marketing
Photo courtesy of Shutterstock.