Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/brandglu/public_html/wp-content/themes/cingle-child/single-portfolio.php on line 52
PGi wanted to drive new trial sign-ups for their video conferencing software via social media.
The two main goals:
- Create an engaging campaign that would increase reach and visibility.
- Drive traffic to landing pages and increase trial sign-ups.
- PGi had previously tried various social campaigns to get new trial sign-ups. The results had not backed out into a worthwhile ROI.
- Given the past results, we were given a small budget to work with and needed to show good results quickly.
We created an engaging social campaign that took a different approach to meetings: humorous pain points. The theme was “Kick the Habit”. We created special graphics for our posts for all social channels. Our copy was light, funny and relatable. We wanted people to sign-up to kick the habit of bad meetings. It worked!
We pushed out our graphics on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. We ran social ads on each platform with small spends targeted at our buyer personas, testing to see which platform and ads did the best. We then put the rest of our ad budget behind the ads that performed the best. The resulting data was phenomenal:
- Total Budget: Around $1,000
- Total Clicks: Around 5,000
- Average CPC from our targeted personas: $0.20
This campaign drove new awareness for PGi’s products and new trial sign-ups at a profitable cost.