- Intuit Accountants wanted to exponentially grow their Twitter following.
- The influx of new followers must hit targeted personas.
- The new followers must engage with future content.
We utilized a tool that allowed us to cross-reference Twitter handles that were talking about keywords related to our demographics: CPA, accounting, taxes, and so on and so forth.
Over the course of three months, we followed these targeted accounts, knowing they would be likely to follow us back, find our content interesting, and engage with us in the future.
- The @IntuitAccts Twitter handle grew by over 100% in just 90 days.
- Our engagement score grew by 100%, the same rate as the increase in fans.
- All of our new followers were in our targeted persona demographics.
- The campaign produced over 4.5 million impressions.
- The increase of new followers allowed for direct marketing of the product to a larger targeted audience.